Home Insurance

Our homes are typically our most valuable asset, but incidents can and do occur which can potentially destroy or severely damage property.

Speak to an insurance adviser

Protection from the unexpected

Home Insurance provides you with peace of mind by protecting your home, contents and personal possessions from damage or loss whilst also protecting your legal liabilities as a property owner.

Fortune Financial Planning Ltd act as a credit broker not a lender for home insurance.

Why do people buy Home Insurance?

Building insurance

Building insurance protects the bricks and mortar of your home. This covers things such as fixtures like kitchen units so you can have peace of mind if anything were to happen.

Content insurance

Content insurance protects your personal belongings inside your home so if anything were to happen your covered.

Different properties can be insured

Many different properties can be insured for example if you are renting a home you can insure your contents. Non standard properties such as thatched houses can be insured along with large and expensive homes.

The rebuild cost is covered

The rebuild cost is covered, this is the amount of money it would cost to rebuild your home from scratch.

Landlords Insurance

If you let your property out to paying tenants, then you will need a dedicated landlord insurance policy to protect your property. Having the right landlord insurance policy is an important consideration. At Fortune Financial Planning, we can offer cover that includes building cover, liability insurance and legal expenses cover as well as loss of rent. With the right amount of cover you can secure your properties to make sure you are covered if anything were to go wrong.

Fortune Financial Planning Ltd act as a credit broker not a lender for landlord insurance.

Why do people buy Landlords Insurance?

Accidental damage coverage

If your tenants damage your property unintentionally you can have peace of mind because your property will be covered.

Property owner's liability

If you are deemed liable for damage or injury suffered by third parties arising from your ownership of the property you are covered.

Unoccupied property cover

Unoccupied property insurance can provide cover for your home if it's left empty.

Loss of rent

If your tenants are unable to pay their rent you can have peace of mind as you will be covered.

Kelly Cave Home Insurance Adviser

Ready to get an Insurance Quote?

Contact Kelly, our Insurance Specialist, and she will find you the perfect insurance package for your circumstances. Complete this form or call 01462 510 400.

You voluntarily choose to provide personal details to us via this website. Personal information will be treated as confidential by us and held in accordance with GDPR May 2018 requirements.  You agree that such personal information may be used to provide you with details of services and products in writing, by email or by telephone. By submitting this information you have given your agreement to receive verbal contact from us to discuss your mortgage requirements.

Testimonial Rating

“Great team, very professional and knowledgeable. We used a few services that they provide, Mortgage advisors, Home insurance and Life and family insurance and we have been extremely satisfied with all of them. We do recommend them.”

Testimonial Rating

“We recently bought a new house and were provided with exceptional support from the Fortune Financial team. From finding the best mortgage to building insurance, we were impressed with the level of commitment and advice.”

Testimonial Rating

“Lina managed to help us sort out mortgage protection so that we would be covered, God forbid if anything happens to us. She handled everything swiftly for us. I would highly recommend her. She is a super*.”

Read more reviews

Mortgage & Insurance News