Landlords Insurance

Protecting your assets

If you let your property out to paying tenants, then you will need a dedicated landlord insurance policy to protect your property. Having the right landlord insurance policy is an important consideration. At Fortune Financial Planning, we can offer cover that includes building cover, liability insurance and legal expenses cover as well as loss of rent. With the right amount of cover you can secure your properties to make sure you are covered if anything were to go wrong.

Fortune Financial Planning Ltd act as a credit broker not a lender for landlord insurance.

How much cover do I need?

Our team here at Fortune Financial Planning can help you determine the amount of cover you may need.

Why do people buy Landlords Insurance?

Accidental Damge Cover

Accidental damage coverage

If your tenants damage your property unintentionally you can have peace of mind because your property will be covered.

Owners Liability Cover

Property owner's liability

If you are deemed liable for damage or injury suffered by third parties arising from your ownership of the property you are covered.

Unoccupied Property Cover

Unoccupied property cover

Unoccupied property insurance can provide cover for your home if it's left empty.

Loss of Rent

Loss of rent

If your tenants are unable to pay their rent you can have peace of mind as you will be covered.

What our customers have to say